Saturday, March 22, 2008

thing 21

I am having trouble getting the photostory video to upload onto my blog. Based on the previous assignments, I'm sure it's either my computer running slow, or me missing a small, easy step. I'm going to move on, but will come back to fix/retry after I complete the other two things. I'm so close to make up so much in two days to stop now!



I love photostory though and have used it in class. The conference I went to showed many good ideas using photostory. One activity had the students watching a unitedstreaming video to learn about the topic, then document their experiment using a camera and produce a photostory assignment where they added their voices to explain the process.

2 comments:

VWB said...

it may be the way you saved it...it defaults one way (wp3), but to get it into Blogger...save it as wmv. hope this helps!

Janine said...

It wouldn't work for me either. I'll try to type in wmv. and see what happens. This shouldn't be so hard.