Sunday, March 2, 2008

thing 10

Some of these generators I could not get to work properly. I love the example of the dog with the comic strip word bubble. When I tried to add my own picture to Comic Strip Generator, I had trouble manipulating the added images.

I did like the smile face generator, and created two images, but then had trouble getting the coding to copy over for my blog. It's so frustrating when I don't understand something that should be so easy. (Suggestions anyone?)

I also liked the trading card generator and remember looking at it earlier in the things. We will use this generator in class for our business cards instead of making them by hand this year!

1 comment:

VWB said...

onr thing to be sure and check is if you are adding html code in the right place...if you are trying to add it directly in a post be sure you click on the hrml tab when you are composing your post...that is not the default. If you are trying to add it to your sidebar, be sure and select the html/java script page element..all you have to then is paste. Hope that helps