Friday, March 21, 2008

thing 19

Several of the 2.0 programs I am familiar with, such as craig's list, an online classifed program which allows you to search and sell products within your city. Facebook is also a social networking program that allows you to stay updated with your friends online. The new ones that I searched were meebo, a program that connects all of the instant messaging programs together so that you can contact everyone at one time. I also looked at Wufoo, a program that helps your create forms. The video I watched had the guy creating a contact form. I can see how that would be helpful at the beginning of the year to gather parent information. I also wanted to point out the zillow website, amazing! It has real estate linked to virtual maps, with a comparison to any house sold within the last few months. Really a lot of cool things for buying a house, or selling.

No comments: