Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tool # 9 Taking teaching to a different level

1. There are so many different websites to use in the classroom, so it is imperative to connect the technology with the learning objectives. It would be easy to "just play games" in the classroom. This is one of the websites I liked http://tutpup.com I think that math facts are simple things that can be practiced with this website and remain focused on the objective.

2. Accountability is a huge piece to the classroom, especially with students working during centers. The focus of unattended students can easily be distracted and doesn't normally last long. I normally have students turn in some sort of a written form. This past year I used googledocs to have the students turn in their responses.

3. Love these sites! Still trying to figure out how I will use them in my new grade level, but I think they will fit well with the curriculum.

math skip counting http://www.iboard.co.uk/curriculum.htm#3550 from website

4. Fun Itouch apps:

No comments: