Monday, July 11, 2011

Tool # 7 Making my classroom flat; stepping beyond the classroom walls

Skype is still my favorite tool and I am VERY excited to see the teacher/school resources with projects and people looking for connections! Looking for some experts out there to add their insights.
I'm going to work on look at my new 2nd grade curriculum to come up with my lesson outline and will add it to this post in a few days. Until then, I really like this global connecting site the best http://www.ccproject.org/travel/index1.html It provides many resources that would be ready to go with teaching. This one school in Namibia has students give a tour around their campus with video. Although the students are not able to interact with each other, it is fun to see outside of the classroom.

No comments: